Tuesday, September 29, 2009

making a start


These are my 3 Miracle workers.They are all real characters and give me a lot too laugh about. Lucy and Katie are sisters.Bear is the youngest but the strongest.I had two old dogs Chester and Steeler,They were together as pups but saddly Steeler passed away with cancer aged 8 years. Chester fretted and I was worried incase I lost her. So when the vet phoned to say he had a pup to give me.My friend took Chester down to the kennels and she chose Lucy,My friend said Chester watched all the pups for a long time before going up to lucy and walking out with her.Chester picked up and stopped fretting I was watching them play one day and started to wonder what would happen to Lucy if Chester went to the Rainbow Bridge, as Chester was 10 years old. So I phoned the vet and asked if he had one of Lucy,s sisters I could have. There was one pup left, and she was due to be put down in 4 days because no one wanted her. So my friend went and picked Katie up.She is such a wonderful placid dog who ever didn't bother to look past her frailty has missed out on a wonderful friend. Bear arrive a few weeks later.My friend spotted her at the local markets,she was also due to be put down if a home couldn't be found. So that is how I got the 3 Amigo's their full names are Lucy Lockett. Katie Flannigan and Edwina Bear.So that is the start of our adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment